The only green disinfectant with the power of a noxious one!
Believed to be effective in mitigating or killing Strangles, Equine Herpes and other equine viruses.
Made in Canada Approved by Health Canada DIN 02518155
Thymox is a ready-to-use, safe, non-toxic and biodegradable disinfectant that is as powerful as quat-based* products without the irritation and hazardous chemicals.
Thymox contains thymol, an active natural ingredient derived from thyme that leaves an herbal scent. It disinfects without harsh and toxic chemicals while keeping your employees, animals and equipment safe.
Use around the stable on stall walls, floors and doors, horse hooves, water bowls, tanks and buckets, bits & tack, tack trays, grooming and stable equipment, boots and shoes, tack rooms, kitchens, trailers, etc. The possibilties are endless!
* Quats (quaternary ammonium compounds) are potent disinfectant chemicals commonly found in disinfectant wipes, sprays and other cleaners that are designed to kill germs.
KILLS 99,99% OF GERMS:
– Leave for 1 Minute: VIRUSES: Kills SARS-CoV-2, HIV-1, Influenza A, H1N1, RSV, Swine Influenza A, RSV
– Leave for 2 minutes BACTERIA: Kills Staph., Salmonella, Pseudomonas, VRE, Listeria, E. coli, Streptococcus, MRSA, Klebsiella pneumoniae
– Leave for 3 minutes: FUNGI, MOLDS AND TUBERCULOSIS: Kills Athletes Foot Fungus, Candida, M. bovis BCG (TB)
– Leave for 4 minutes: Kills Norovirus
FAST-ACTING: 10x faster than comparable products (based on disinfectant instructions as listed on each individual products brand)
4-IN-1: Replaces over 10 products. Thymox can disinfect + sanitize + clean + deodorize
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Thymol 0.23%
Melting Point/Freezing point: 32°F (0°C) / 24.8°F (-4°C), Non flammable, Does not sustain combustion, Not regulated as a dangerous good.
Available in 946ml & 4L. Also available in a 20L by special order.